SGC Message Board Rules
SGC reserves the right to remove any post or user from our message boards, or to edit posts that we feel violate our rules, or thespirit of our message boards in general. It is our goal to offer the SGC community these message boards as a way of communicating with one another and sharing information. It is also our goal to keep the content of our boards clean.
In order to ensure that our boards are as enjoyable to as many people as possible, we have established the following rules and guidelines for behavior on our boards.
- No user may post, distribute, or link to any data, text, message, or computer file that we feel is offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, obscene, explicit, or encourages illegal activity of any kind.
- No user may post, distribute, or link to any data, text, message, or computer file that is in violation of any law, including copyright, patent, or trademark.
- No user may advertise or sell any products unrelated to the card hobby.
- No user may impersonate someone else.
- Users must treat one another with respect, and avoid personal attacks.
If we decide that a post is unacceptable or that a member violates the spirit in which our message boards are intended, we will remove the post and may delete the user's membership. We reserve the right to do this for any reason we deem appropriate.
Thank you for agreeing to these rules and helping us maintain the quality of our message boards.