Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2023687 - 03/03/17 04:12 AM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: Scottish Punk]
jackstraw Offline
old hand

Loc: @ a Baseball Card Show
I would be happy if they had stuck with the boarderless style flip!

#2023688 - 03/03/17 08:29 AM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: jackstraw]
Scottish Punk Offline

Originally Posted By: jackstraw
I would be happy if they had stuck with the boarderless style flip!

Meh, I prefer the border. It gives SGC their style. I would have like the autograph flips to remain green though. When I see the red one, I think it is a PSA card.

#2023689 - 03/03/17 03:16 PM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: Scottish Punk]
vintage Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Hockey Crazy Canada
The problem with the border is they can not keep it consistent. Their printing is all over the map. What is the point of having the green border when sometimes complete sections of it is missing or it is printed crooked or on an angle? It just looks bad and unprofessional. I think they should of stuck with the borderless labels. It would of eliminated a lot of their printing issues. Also what is up with all the white fuzzy paper on the top and bottom of the labels? I noticed it a lot lately. I am assuming that is from when they tear or separate the label from the roll after they print it? That doesn't look good. It looks very cheap.

#2023690 - 03/03/17 05:39 PM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: Scottish Punk]
elove Offline
enthusiast

Loc: THE DARK SIDE
I have always said that SGC should follow the Collector's Society's registry. It is far different and superior to any of the card company's registry. When I heard SGC was moving to Florida, I was hoping they would get back with The Collector's Society so we can have cards with that registry. But like the hopes and dreams that we have for SGC, they were quickly dashed.

#2023691 - 03/05/17 06:16 AM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: Scottish Punk]
jackstraw Offline
old hand

I feel like it's the opposite? They are slowly dashed.. Probably to see how much we can take before we give up?

#2023692 - 03/05/17 06:19 AM Re: My number one registry suggestion. [Re: Scottish Punk]
jackstraw Offline
old hand

If you want your own registry try collectors focus. It's free and 1000x better than photobucket or any registry out there it just lacks the competition. If competition is what you seek than PSA is the only place you are going to find that..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  SMtJoy 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 325 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SGCMatt, bfree, SGCOffice, George0984, rocco
2031 Registered Users